Subscribe to Route 66 Magazine Today!
Current Issue: Spring 2017
- Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad
- Railway Worker’s Daughter
- Santa Anita: the Race Place
- The Old Stagecoach Stop
- Valentine Diners in New, Mexico
- Bagdad, and the Graveyard
- Fred Harvey Serves Route 66 in Chicago
- Route 66 Bridge Builders in Arizona
- McLean County Museum of History
- The Dwight, Illinois Texaco Man
- End of the Caravan Night Club
- The Bates Experimental Highway
- Biking Kicks on Route 66
Grab Your Suitcase and Explore Route 66!
Case is about the size of a child’s lunchbox and contains 1,000 puzzle pieces.
We guarantee you will love this one!
$24.95 plus $7.95 s/h
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-847-9621.